Tuesday, January 28, 2014

DO YOU NEED LOVE?


How I wish you knew how I feel. How I wish I can get enough of your affection, your care, your pampering. I really do wish but to face reality, I know I really can’t get enough.

As ambiguous as love appears to be, it simply means, affection/care for others and I know that as much as I need to be cared for, whoever will love me also needs love and even abundantly.

As a person, I look at both male and female who go into relationships because they fell head over hills in love with each other. Some of them get married and divorce in no time cos for a fact, they cannot get enough of each other, at a point, love dwindles but God sustains.

If truly, I need love, the source of my love must be God just as the scripture says, God is love, he further commanded that we first must love God and love others as ourselves, by this, we can have love and have it abundantly.

The best way to be compensated with an avalanche of love is to look to Jesus, the greatest lover-man who gave his life for the redemption of the soul of men. He died that we might have life abundantly and to key into love is simply to accept Jesus as your personal love and savior.

God so love the world, he gave his son for the sins of men, if you need to love and be loved, please reach out to the source of love. His arms are wide opened for a warm embrace; reach out to him especially in this season of love.
Shalom!

Aliu Oluwafemi Royal
08137365526

No comments:

Post a Comment